Header Ads

Hii,I am Anand Nayak.This blogger is make for specially basic programs of some language.

NameSpace

#include<iostream>
using namespace std;
  namespace my
  {
     int b,x=21;
   
    void display();
    int fun2();
    class stu
    {
    private:
    char a[10];
public:
         void Name();
      //   int age(int);          //Declare
         int  age(int p)             //Define
         {
          cout<<"X in age function :"<<x<<endl;
x=p;
cout<<x<<endl;
          p=x+2;
          cout<<p<<endl;
          return p;
}
};   
  }
      void my::stu::Name()
      {
    cout<<"Enter Your Name:";
gets(a);
      puts(a);
      cout<<endl;
      }
  void my::display()
  {
    cout<<"Namespace fun"<<endl;
    }
    using namespace my;
int main()
  {
        // int x=21;         we can't access any veriable of main body scope in other scope
    stu student;
     b=3;
      int s;
     int &p=x;
     cout<<b<<endl;
     display();
     student.Name();
     s=student.age(15);
     cout<<s<<endl;
     fun2();
    return 0;
    }
   namespace my
    {
    //      int fun2();    this is not allowed
    int fun2()
    {
    cout<<"Welcome in Fun 2"<<endl<<x;
}
}

No comments